Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Trying to move on...


Well in the last post Jay left Bey because he couldn't deal with all the drama that was going on in her life. The sad thing is that he left her without even explaining why, after rethinking about everything Bey decided to give Jay an ultimatum. Either he would contact her until 12am the next day and try to work things out or he would never have to speak to her again so......

Bey decides that she want’s to eat Pizza so she goes to ‘’Pizzeria Nolo’’ she loves it there and it was the only place Jay used to take her for some romantic dates when they were in Miami…Little did she know that Jay had the same idea…Jay walked in and saw Bey sitting in the table across the room but she didn’t see him…Jay was shocked because he didn’t expect to see her in Miami at all

Jay: *grabs TyTy’s arm* we have to leave man

TyTy: O.o Why?! Wtf is going on Jay?!

Jay: *points over to Bey* Look who’s here

TyTy: Oh shit I didn’t even know she was here

Jay: OH duh me neither..so lets go

TyTy: So you really don’t want to talk to her?!

Jay: We already talked about it so lets go ok

TyTy: -______- I can’t with you sometimes

Bey hears some familiar voices but when she went to look for where it came from she only saw what seemed Jay’s back what left her really confused

Bey *thinks* Was that Jay?! Nah Beyoncé you are making things up in your head...Damn I must really miss him *checks phone* Still no sign *sighs* Maybe it’s really over 
Time passes and Jay got really distracted he was in the club with TyTy and some other friends… Beyoncé didn’t even cross his mind anymore…Bey was in her hotel room crying

The ckock hit 12am and there was NO sign of Jay

Bey: *sighs* I’m sitting in my room desperate for my phone to ring. How could I let this situation come to this point?! I was never the type of girl who let a guy have that much power over her, this really got out of control. I guess that’s what love does to you, just thinking about it makes me wanna cry. He truly doesn’t give a fuck about me or my feelings. What makes me angrier is that I didn’t do anything and I really don’t understand what happened. When I turned my head to look at my watch it was already 1 am. *teary eyed* I guess he made his choice, it was good while it lasted*cries, picks her phone up and throws it against the wall* Bey cried herself to sleep

Meanwhile at the club

TyTy: Jay?!

Jay was drunk and making out with some hoe not even paying attention to what TyTy was saying

TyTy: *pushes him* JAY?!

Jay: *irritated* DAMN WTF IS WRONG WITHH YOU?!!!!

TyTy: Jay man I know you *points to the hoe* and this is not you anymore. Look at your watch it’s already 1 am, go call your girl nigga while it’s still time maybe she will pick up.

Jay: Oh fuck her and her drama filled ass

TyTy: *shakes him* You don’t mean that now sober up and get the hell out of here

Jay pushes TyTy causing him to fall on the floor

TyTy: *mad af* You know what?! Fuck you nigga I was just trying to help your dumb ass and you treat me like that?! Go ahead and fuck that hoe you guys deserve each other. Just don’t forget about the girl who’s probably crying her eyes out because of you *walks away and mumbles* I can’t with dumb ass niggas ugh

Jay: *yells* FUCK YOU! *grabs the hoe* C’mon baby lets have some fun

Hoe ( And yes that’s what I will keep calling her lol) : Yes Daddy I can’t wait *winks*

Jay and the hoe leave the club and catch a cab to his hotel. After 30 minutes they finally arrive, Jay pulls out his wallet and something fells on the floor.

Jay: *pays the cab driver and picks up whatever fell on the floor. It was a picture of Beyoncé*

Jay: *looks at it* Damn I really fucked up

Hoe: *looks at the picture in Jay’s hand* What’s wrong baby?! Oh is that the Beyoncé bitch you used to date?!

Jay: *looks at her with anger* You better shut your hoeish ass up when you talk about her. You ain’t even half of a woman that she is! What was I thinking?! *shakes head* You can catch the cab back home, I don’t want to fuck your stupid ass no more *leaves the hoe with a dumb expression on her face*
Jay went to his hotel room, he picked his phone and call Beyoncé

*The number y… * Jay : *throws his phone on the bed* FUCK

The next day Beyoncé decided to go back to Houston to her family because she needed them right now, finishing her album wasn’t an option at the moment. Her mind wasn’t in the right place and to continue working like that didn’t even make sense to her.

Jay woke up with a bad headache, no wonder after everything that happened the previous night. He tried to call Bey again but the only voice he heard was her voicemail. He kept on trying but nothing. He felt bad about how he treaded TyTy in the club, the truth was that he was only trying to help him.

Jay: Damn what tf Is wrong with me lately?! It seems like I can’t do shit right. I left the woman who I love because ''I can’t deal with her drama''. The woman that was there for me, she even forgave me after I cheated on her and I treaded her like this. Even TyTy has to put up with my shit ugh

Jay was only in town for 2 days and now that his meetings were over he called his private jet to take him back home to New Year. Working in the studio was always a good way to keep his mind off things and to express how he was feeling at the moment. He decided to let this story with Beyoncé cool down a little, but he still hoped that they could work things out after all.

It’s been 2 months now after the whole incident. Bey and the girls were back in New York for some meetings that they still had together before all the albums were released. The past couple of months haven’t been easy for Beyoncé although everybody did their best to make her happy and take her mind off Jay she still was sad about the whole situation.

After a whole day of work the girls planed on having some fun at the club but Bey wasn’t in the mood.
At the hotel

Angie: C’mon Bey you haven’t been out for ages. Lets have some fun and enjoy this beautiful city

Bey: *laying in bed* I’m tired and tomorrow is gonna be another long day. You guys can go and have some fun

Kelly: Oh hell no. Ms Beyoncé Knowles you WILL NOT stay here by yourself and start thinking about stuff that will eventually make you sad again. Now move your ass and get ready. Meet us at the lobby in 1 hour ok?!

Bey: *whines* But I don’t want toooooooo

Angie: We don’t care about that. Now get yo ass up

Bey: Ugh I hate y’all

Michelle: We love you too BB *laughs*

Bey *thinks* Damn I’m really not in the mood to go out, I just want to stay in the hotel and sleep. Ugh I guess I’ll go for 1 hour and come back afterwards

Bey put on a sexy black dress that accentuate her curves perfectly and some really amazing red high heels. She looked flawless as usual

1 Hour later

Kelly: Damn look at you, you're gonna turn a lot of heads today

Bey: Oh well just know that I’m not in the mood for dumb asses and their ignorant comments. Watch me leave after 1 hour

Angie: Oh c’mon Bey lets just have fun. You know you’ve been all sad after you know what. Maybe you’ll meet someone nice today, who knows?!

Bey: I know and that’s why that won’t happen

The girls leave to hit the club. On their way in they already had people staring at them.

Bey: Ugh we can’t even go to a club without them staring anymore

Kelly: I know Bey but lets not think about it and have fuuuuunnnn

Bey: *roles eyes* Ok well I’m going to the bar to get a drink

On her way  to the bar she bumps in to somebody

Bey: *turns around* Oh excuse me *looks at the guy and smiles*

TBC……….

Who do you guys think it is?! Leave a comment and thank you for reading <3

 Oh and i know it's short but i'll update again this week ^.^




8 comments:

  1. wow Jay is an asshole ... that was so childish from his part !! great post ... who is it on the bar ?? give us a clue !! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolxz update plzzzzz and i think da guy is jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good pose update asap plz! I think da guy is jay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://beyoncebirthday.blogspot.com/ please read my blog as well im new to this so im tryin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please update my life depends on this please im begging you

    ReplyDelete