Wednesday, March 14, 2012

VACATION

I’m soooooo sorry guys that it took me so long to update..i was busy and honestly a little lazy too haha That’s why I made this post longer just for y’all.. Shout out to @NishBey222 @Ash_Trinalana @paulachill I love you guys and here is the update like I promised J Oh Paula and we are still waiting for yours lol

In the last post: Well Matthew cheated on MsTina she found out, everybody ended up crying lol MsTina told Matthew to get out and at the end Jay opened the door and who was standing there?! Yep Usher so here we go ….

Jay: *opens the door* Usher wtf are you doing here?!

Usher: Chill man I didn’t come to start anything

Jay: Oh so why are you here then?! Your ass isn’t welcomed here

Usher: I’m here because of Solange so is there a problem?!

Jay: YES YOU..Oh you switched sisters now huh?!

Usher: Jay seriously?! That’s non of your business, so can I please talk to Solange now?! She texted me 
saying to come over because something happened and she needed me here with her

Bey hears the commotion and decides to see what’s going on with Jay

Bey: *sees Usher* O.o Oh it’s you

Usher: Oh hey Bey *hugs her*

Jay: *side eyes them*

Bey: so what are you doing here Usher?! It’s really not a good moment right now, we are going some through tough times..so I think you should leave

Usher: What’s going on?! Solo texted me saying I should come over

Bey: Oh she did?! *remembers the convo she had with Solo earlier*

Usher: Yes..Can I come in and see her?!

Jay: NO

Bey: Shut up Jay..sure you can, if she texted you saying that you should come then I’m ok with that

Usher: Thanks Bey and sorry for the thing I told you the last time

Bey: It’s ok and you are with Solo now so we should forget the past

Jay: Wait what?!!

Bey: Chill Jay I’ll explain everything later..now lets go inside

They go inside and when Solo sees Usher she jumps right intro his arms

Solo: *cries* I’m so glad you are here..i really need your support right now

Usher: *hugs her tight* No problem sweetheart

Bey: Awwww Jay look how cute they are

Jay: Yeah yeah I still don’t like his ass, he better NOT try something with you or Solo or I’ll beat his ass

Bey: *kisses him* Oh aren’t you cute?! I love when you are protective like that babe

Jay: I’m not cute I’m tough you know?!

Bey: Haha yeah right boo *kisses him*

They all keep hanging out and trying to cheer MsTina up..They decide that they all would  go to Hawaii for some days just to get away from everything especially Matthew and the whole media

1 month later at the Knowles house

Jay: *yells from downstairs* Beyoncé get yo ass downstairs woman… Damn how long do you need to pack yo shit huh?!

Bey: *yells* I’m coming chill ugh

Jay: Yeah yeah that’s what you be saying the past hour!!!

Knock knock

Jay: *Opens the door* Oh hey guys

Usher, Kelly, Michelle, Angie and Ty were at the door..of course they wouldn’t miss a chance to go on vacation with Bey and Jay because they knew that Jay didn’t economize just to make Bey happy

Everybody hugs Jay

Kelly: Jay where is Bey?!

Jay: Like you don’t know here…she’s still packing her shit, I told her to be ready at 4 and now it’s 4:30 and she’s still not done

Ty: haha that sounds like Bey..let me go check on her

15 minutes later everybody is ready even Bey

Jay: FINALLY damn Bey you packed for a whole year?!

Bey: *kisses Jay* Boo you know me…don’t expect me to only pack one bag lol

Angie: Bitch finally..we were here waiting on your ass…damn I still wonder how Jay  didn’t get tired and we didn’t leave without you

Bey: Shut up hoe lol you know that without me there would be NO vacation

Solo: Boom bitch Bey just shut your ass up

Angie: Oh hush

Ty: You pressed?! Haha that what you get for talking shit

Jay: Ok guys lets go

MsTina: yeah you know that’s right..i’m ready for the beachhhhhhh

Solo: Yes me too and I’m happy to see you like that mom

Bey: Yes me too J Now lets go

They leave and a couple hours later they arrive in Hawaii

At the beach house

Michelle: Jesus Christ this house is EVERYTHING :O

Kelly: I know right?! I love to go on vacation with Mr Jay Z haha

Jay: yeah yeah I see how it is

Bey: Awww don’t be like that..You know that we love you *kisses him*

Jay: Yeah you love my money  *side eyes them*

Solo: No bro you know we love you with or without money

Jay: Yeah right lol

MsTina: Guys lets go to the beach please?!

Ty: YESSSSSS I’m so here for that *jumps up and down*

Bey: Ty you fool hahahaha ok my let us just change into some beach clothes ok

They all change in some beach clothes and of course Bey is the last one walking downstairs..The others got tired of waiting for her so they already left for the beach the only one still in the house was Jay

Bey: *walks downstairs*

Jay: Finally Bey *looks at her* Damn baby *licks lips* mmmmmm you look so sexy baby lets just stay here and go upstairs and have some fun

Bey: *laughs* No Jay the others would suspect something and you KNOW that..i wouldn’t hear the end of it

Jay: Haha ok I know lets go then *slaps her butt*

Bey: *giggles* You are so bad babe

Jay: Like that ain’t the reason why you are with me

They all are spending a great day at the beach..they ended up burying Bey in the sand..it was all Jays fault he 
held her while the others threw the sand on her

Bey: *gets out and runs after Jay* Come here punk…oh you scared now huh?!

Jay: Oh hell no you are full of sand.. move your sexy ass away from me *laughs and keeps running*

Usher: *thinks* Damn Bey is so sexy…I wish I had a chance with her..i like Solo she’s  sweet and everything 
but she’s not Beyoncé…I have had a crush on that girl for a long time now…maybe I can talk to her later 
*Solo interrupts his thoughts*

Solo: Usher..USHER baby?!

Usher: What?!!

Solo: Haha do you see this two fools running around like 2 kids?! Haha they are too cute

Usher: yeah yeah

Solo: Is something wrong with you?!

Usher: No nothing *smiles and kisses her*

Bey catches Jay and they fall on the floor

Bey: *laying on Jay* I got you slow ass haha *rubs her body on his* Now you are full of sand too

Jay: oh I like that rubbing lol and your boobs are all on my face

Bey: Oh gosh Jay you are so nasty babe

Jay: haha says the freak

Kelly: *yells* What are you guys doing?! Damn you guys can’t wait until we get back to the house huh?!

Everybody laughs

Bey: Oh hush *whispers in his ear*Baby I even have sand in my kitty

Jay: O.o *stands up* C’mon we are gonna shower right NOW

Bey: haha

They all get back to the house and Jay drags Bey into the room

Jay: *kissing her and closes the door with his foot* Mmmmm baby I couldn’t wait to have you just for me

Bey: Oh believe me too..lets go into the shower I need to get this sand off me

Meanwhile downstairs

Ty: *laughs* You know that they are getting it IN right now right?! Hahahaha

Angie: Haha yeah jay’s ass couldn’t wait to have Bey naked

Solo: ikr?! FREAKS

MsTina: Hush guys they are grown and they can do whatever they want *laughs*

Kelly: You know we right haha

Everybody is laughing except Usher

Upstairs in the shower

Jay got on his knees first he started eating her out like there was no tomorrow what was driving her crazy after he had her screaming and he felt her coming

Bey: Ommmgggggggggggggg Jay I’m cominnnnnngggg

Jay: *eats faster and stucks 2 fingers in her wet kitty*

Bey: Ahhhhhh shit *cums*

Jay then kissed her way up to her boobs he sucked them wet titties and swallowed the water too because it 
was so hot in there

Jay: *grabs Bey by her waist and pins her against the wall* You ready baby?!

Bey: Yes just fuck me Jay

Jay: O.o oh ok *starts thrusts in and out slow*

Bey: Faster and deeper babe AHHHHHHH that shit feels so damn good *scratches Jays back*

Jay: *goes faster and deeper* Damn Babeeeeeee shittttt

After a while Jay grew weak and could no longer support her weight so he eased her down and bent her over… Her face was directly in front of the shower nozzle so she was getting a face full of steamy hot water…She gasped for air.

Jay: Damn Bey you feel so damn good

Bey: Smack it babe ahhhhhhhh

Jay smacked the shit out of her wet ass cheeks

Bey: Yes just like that baby..i love that shit ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Daddy

Jay turned her towards the glass and pressed her against it, never stopping the stroke. She could barely take it all.

Bey: Omggggggggggggggggggggggg Jayyyyy I can’t take it anymore ohhhhhhh I’m ijsnsbdhgdgd

Jay: Shittttt wait for me babe

Bey: Oh I don’t………………. know if ….ii…..iiif i caaaannnnnn

Jay: Just a little *goes faster* oh shhhhiiiiitttttt

They both come after like 2 min

Downstairs they heard them go at it because Bey was screaming so loud

Kelly: Well DAMN Jay is putting in work

Angie: You know Jay got that gooooood dick

Ty:  Hahaha you know that’s’s rightttt..She’s a bad bitch lol

Usher: *pressed* I bet it’s not that good*

Solo: Phahahah yeah right you hear her screaming?! YEP it’s THAT GOOD

20min later Jay and Bey come downstaird while the others were still laughing and making fun of them

Bey: You guys are laughing about whar?!! *curious*

Ty: Phahahahahahahah nothing bitch nothing

MsTina: Don’t mind them sweetie you know how there are

Kelly: aaaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaaaahhhhaaaaa yep

Bey: Mmmm ok *side eyes them*

MsTina: Ok I’m gonna cook something now you guys hungry?!

Everybody: YESSSSSSSS

MsTina: OK OK Jay you wanna help me?! I know you can cook J Unlike someone *side eyes Bey*

Bey: C’mon mom

Jay: hahaha sure MsTina I would love to help you *kisses Bey* You know that I sill love you haha

Bey: >_> Yeah right ..i’m gonna watch a movie upstairs, I see I’m not loved here*pouts*

Angie: You are such a big baby Bey

Bey: Oh shut up *acts like she’s mad and goes upstairs*

The others stay in the living room talking and watching a movie while Bey is upstairs in her room and Ms Tina 
and Jay are cooking for everybody

Bey: Oh Yessssss the Jersey Shore is on tv *starts fist pumping (lmfaoooo)

Suddenly there is a knock on the door

Bey: *thinks* mmm is Jay done cooking?

Person: *knocks again*

Bey: Ok come in

Usher: *opens door* Hey Bey can I talk to you?!

Bey: Uh what are you doing here?! I don’t have nothing to talk about with you

Usher: Please Bey just 5min

Bey: *sighs* Usher you know if Jay sees you here he will freak out

Usher: *comes in* Please Beyoncé

Bey: *stands up* Please leave usher *pushes him towards the door*

Usher: *grabs her face and kisses her*

Little did they know that Jay saw them kissing

TBC…………….



1 comment: